Monday, December 22, 2008

First night: flexitarian it is.

After arriving at about 9pm, we were all this wiry:










So Akosua took us to a local spot to relax.

These are restaurants or pubs in residential areas, and they very in size and what they serve. We had a few beers, and then I had to take my Malaria meds, with food. Akwasi said the only thing that was most likely safe for us to eat was meat. Beef or Guinea fowl, served up with some extra spice.





I figured I would have to eat around the meat here, but I didn't think I would be chowing down on fowl the first hour in Accra. Flexitarian it is.


Even for a local spot, we were all dressed pretty casual. And by casual I mean the clothes we spent the last two flights, and 24 hours in, so comfortable. Chandra laughed at it and said "It's alright I can still get my mack on if I wanted to..." True to form, someone complemented her... "I like your style it is very down to earth"

No comments:

Post a Comment